Wednesday, August 29th was my first day of kindergarten. I am going to Rosa Parks this year and I am in the two way immersion class. My teacher will speak almost exclusively spanish to us.
Mommy took a picture of me in my first day dress with a sign telling what I want to be when I grow up.
Then she took one of me with my Rosa Parks backpack.
Then I posed with both Daddy and Mommy with Fiona.
Here I am with my new teacher. She is the daughter-in-law of someone that Mommy taught with when she first started teaching!
Every morning our mommies and daddies can come in and read with us first thing. Here is Daddy reading my nametag with me.
I started reading on my own at first.
Then Daddy came over and then Mommy. Daddy needs some help with pronouncing the words.
I had a great first day and couldn't wait to go back the next day. I even asked to ride the bus to school!










No comments:
Post a Comment