Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Pics

On Friday we had some friends over for a little pre birthday celebration for Mommy. We had drinks and Mommy made three yummy desserts: an apple cake with brown sugar glaze, a brownie pizza covered with cream cheese and berries and a chocolate cookie "lava" cupcake. Super yum.


 Then on Saturday I finally got to have my first soccer practice. I like the time before class starts when I get to play around with Daddy!

 I tried sitting on the ball to keep him from getting it from me.
 He just kicked it right out from under me!



 We have a new head coach this time and he is pretty intense. He had us trying to drop the ball and then kick it back up to catch it.
 Then we got into our teams to play a little game. My team was the Blue Dragons. I scored a goal all by myself!

 Here is the "nest" I made for myself in the rolling toy Grandpa got me. I put all the couch pillows at the bottom, piled the blankets on top and then added my pillow from my bed. I put in a bunch of books and then climbed in to read!


No comments: