Saturday, February 25, 2012

Suitcase

This week Daddy went to Reno one night. When he came back, he was unpacking his suitcase and I asked to get in it. Daddy was able to zip me into the suitcase, but I didn't like it much.

 I liked sitting in there at first and being in charge.
 Then I layed down in the suitcase and Daddy said I should suck myself in so he could close me up.
 I didn't fit well this direction. It was pretty squished.
 Only my pony tail is sticking out.
 Now we are going to try it the other way.
 I sat up for the before picture.
 Here I am all inside.
Now Daddy is zipping me in. I was trying to get him to stop at this point so he unzipped and I got out. I guess I am a little too big to sit in the suitcase anymore.

1 comment:

louis said...

You're not to big to "sit" in it, but too big to be closed up in it. We will be sending these pictures to CPS for inclusion in their Schultz data base.

Love, Grandpa