Due to Uncle Louis' fabulous Australian vacation, we were not all together on Christmas. We decided to have a second celebration this weekend when everyone was able to get together. Since Grammy was already coming here to visit, everyone joined us in Berkeley.
Uncle Louis and I spent some quality time with my ballerina barbies. He used to love Mommy's barbies when she was growing up.
He's really good at Barbies!
I got to hold cousin Colton on the couch. He wasn't too sure about it.
But he got more comfortable with me after a little while.
We even both looked at the camera for a minute!
Daddy blew up my princess bed so I could sleep on it in their room. Colton and I cuddled together in the bed after it was all blown up.
I got to help Aunt Natalie and Uncle Stephen give Colton his bath.
Uncle Louis even came in for a minute to check things out.
Later Uncle Louis read Pinkalicious to me since he had never read it before.
Here Colton and I are with Grammy and Grandpa.
We took Colton to the Little Farm. Colton got startled by the mooing of the cows. We then went over to the birds.
I fed the geese, ducks and chickens.
Daddy played a trick on me. He had me stand in front of the goat while he fed it so I could get my picture taken.
Then he pretended to be a goat biting me. It made me jump!
Before everyone left, we tried to get some group shots. Colton fell asleep so we didn't get his face. Here are Mommy and her brothers with me and Cousin Colton.
Then we took one with Grammy.
And then one with Grandpa (who tickled).
Uncle Louis started hanging me upside down.
My pants started to slip off!
I got a little silly after that.
Then we got a picture that included Daddy and Aunt Natalie as well.
I helped Colton get read to go in his carseat.
After they left it was time to get ready to go see Pinkalicious the Musical. I of course, wore pink.
Here we are all ready to go. Grammy came with us too. We met up with my friends Melia and Melina there. We got cupcakes with pink frosting (of course). My neighbor was also there. It was a really great play and a very nice weekend visiting with my family.





























No comments:
Post a Comment