Saturday, September 24, 2011

Soccer Week 2

I had soccer class again today. Last week Mommy and Daddy talked to me afterwards about the fact, that even though I am not supposed to take things from other people normally, that in soccer its ok to steal the ball from the other team. Last week, I would just stop and let the other person take the ball. I would run next to someone who had the ball, but Iwoldn't try to take it away from them.
This week I worked at trying to steal the ball and I tried to keep others from stealing it from me. This video shows me practicing my dribbling (slowly) and then the coach trying to take my ball. I didn't let him this time, even though I had a little while ago.


This is my goal video.


By the end of soccer today, my team of 4 had turned into just me. One little girl quit and then the little boy left. The other little girl just wanted to play. I was basically playing by myself against the other team! I do like it though and I did a lot better today.
This is me stopping the ball with my nose.




1 comment:

louis said...

I took a little closer look at you stopping the ball with your nose, and it looks like you really stopped it with your forehead, which is good, because if you actually stopped it with your nose, you would look like Mike Tyson, or worse, an Armenian!

As you get older, I'm sure your daddy will advise you further on the Berkeley rules of taking from those who have earned it and giving to those who haven't.

Be leery of that gymnastics guy; I think I recognize him from when I worked at the prison.

Love, Grandpa