Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Fun

After my April Fools Day potluck, I had a busy weekend. On Saturday, Mommy and I had a girls day while Daddy went to his beer contest. We played at the park and had lunch. After my nap we went to visit Daddy for a while. Then we came home to wait for Emma to come over for a sleep over. While we were waiting we learned that Daddy had won a first and second place for two of his beers. When Emma came over we immediately put on my new princess dresses.
 Then we went to get Daddy and then took him out to dinner to celebrate. After a bath we hung out on the couch watching Sleeping Beauty and eating "sushi."

 On Sunday, Emma's family brought breakfast over to share with us before they took her home. Less than an hour later we saw her again and our friend Juliet's house. Juliet's Mommy and Daddy invited 4 of us from school to play at their house. Mommy and Daddy left and then came back later to pick me up. I had a lot of fun!


Maddalena, Juliet and I sitting with Ted for a story.

 Hanging out on the stairs for a sunny picnic on the stairs for dinner on Sunday.


1 comment:

louis said...

Those are pretty steep stairs; where do they lead you?

Love, Grandpa