Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mommy's Birthday

Mommy and I had spring break last week. We did tons of fun stuff all week like go swimming and to the Discovery Museum. After the museuum, we met Daddy for lunch. I rode a fun little pony ride outside a store and then passed out in the car on the way home.


We both got haircuts together and had some play time at the park with various friends. I got some great bike time in too and I finally learned to push off by myself so Mommy and Daddy don't have to start me every time.





I went down the big slide at Cordinices Park all by myself as well.


On Friday, Daddy took the day off for Mommy's birthday. We went to Masses for breakfast and then drove to San Francisco for our first visit to the San Francisco Zoo. We had great sunny weather and saw lots of animals. The penguins were my favorite and the tiger and grizzly bears my least favorite. I got  my picture taken to look like a spider and a peacock too. Then we went to Triple Rock for cheese fries for lunch. After that we had some time at home and then we got dressed up to go out to dinner in San Francisco. It was a very nice day.






Saturday we went to Farmers' Market and then spent the day getting ready to have a birthday celebration at our house with some friends. Then on Sunday we went to a Frog and Toad play with my friend Joey and had lunch at Jupiter afterwards. Then I rode my bike in the park and we went to Fonda's for chips and dip and Daddy and I shared some oysters. It was a great birthday weekend for Mommy and a wonderful spring break!

3 comments:

louis said...

So, do you really like oysters? I didn't get the end of that chew. And sushi too? Definitely not a third generation Caric characteristic. Enjoy!

Love, Grandpa

louis said...

Great job riding that bike! Sounds like the wind was trying to push you over.

Love, Grandpa

louis said...

Did mommy get her card?