We had our weekly play date at Cordinices Park on Monday. They have a very long concrete slide there that I have been fascinated by for a while. I couldn't convinve Mommy to go with me, but my friend Dalia's Mommy, Lauren, took me down for the first time.
Just before it was time to go, I decided I wanted to try it out on my own. What followed was about 30 minutes of crying and almost going and then not. Mommy sat at the bottom to catch me with her video camera at the ready. Finally another little boy and his daddy were wanting to go so Mommy said time was up and I needed to walk back down so we could go. She turned off the camera and stood up so the other boy could go and suddenly I plopped myself down on my tummy and went. Mommy had a hard time catching me because she didn't expect me to go.
After the little boy went, I decided I would go again on my own so Mommy could get it on video, but again I went up to the top and cried and changed my mind so we went home. Here is one of the about 20 videos Mommy took of me at the top not going down.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment