Sunday, August 9, 2009

Monterey Bay

This weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to the Monterey Bay Aquarium to see the new seahorse exhibit. We met my friend Melina and her Mommy and Daddy there. I thought they were interesting, but there were some fun kid activities that I liked better. For example, I got to "feed" whales in the marine mammal room. I fed the humpbacks krill and the killer whales got fish.


Here I am trying to get a closer look at a shark. I discovered that I could slide down the wall to get down!

We found a new splash zone area with slides and stuff to play on and some dress up clothes. When we left, we had lunch and then I got to go to the beach! I love the beach so much. Here I am playing in the sand.

1 comment:

louis said...

Sounds like you could have really used the total cover suit you used at Balboa--brrr.

Love, Grandpa