Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Big Girl School







Today was my first day of big girl school. Mommy and I walked over together. We went inside and met my new teachers, Lorna and Blanca. My friend Emma was there and she showed me around. When we had snack she saved a place for me to sit by her. I got to see a juggler and play outside too. When it was time to go, I wanted to stay. Tomorrow I get to go back again, but this time Mommy leaves. I hope she doesn't cry and embarrass me! These are pictures of me before we left (first day of school picture) and then one of me playing in their kitchen and one of me watching the juggler.






2 comments:

louis said...

Wow--another school. Is this one close to your house? By the time you graduate from high school, you will have 16 years of school! Grandpa only has 18, and he thought that was a lot.

Love you, Grandpa

John said...

Wow! What a big girl Lily! I hope you like your new school. I'm going to start school too in 2 weeks.

Lots of Love!
Cousin Johnny