Lily went to a birthday party of a friend from preschool that is at her elementary school. She was the only child from the party to brave the high dive.
Here she is trying on her costume for the Nutcracker performance she will be in come December.
I went to school one day to help out in science and Lily got chosen to say the pledge in the morning.
Later I helped out in science where they were checking out rocks and talking about their characteristics.
Then, because it was a really hot day, they got to go out back and play with syringes and water.
Ballet dinners continue even though only half the girls are in ballet on Friday nights now. We have them once a month to keep connected. This one was at Emma's house.
They act like teenagers already!
Daddy caught some photos of Lily climbing the rope at gymnastics.
We went to Sunday Streets and Lily enjoyed an ice cream cone.
and some pizza :)
It was picture day this month as well. Here she is all ready to head to school that day.
Daddy took this picture, but I am not sure why...
Fiona is in dance class at preschool now, so on Wendnesdays Lily and I have some Mommy and Lily time. Since she was done with her homework this week, we went for ice cream during our time together.
We went with Aili and her family to the Grand National Rodeo at the Cow Palace one night too.
No comments:
Post a Comment