Monday, September 2, 2013

First day of first grade

Lily started first grade last week. It was the same day as my kids started, so I had to miss out on the drop off. Daddy took pictures of Lily all ready to go to school.

 This year's what I want to be when I grow up was very similar to last year at the start of kinder. She wants to be a ballerina and a dancer. Last year it was a ballerina and a gymnast.
 Fiona got in on the action too!


Here is Lily standing on the yard where her class is supposed to meet every day at the start of school for the school pledge.
 Here she is with classmates and her teacher.
 This is her classroom as she is waiting to go inside.

 And here she is at her desk, ready to read.
I picked her up after school and her hair was still in a bump (it was the first thing we did was to take it out) and she was still wearing her boots, but not the socks. She enjoyed her first week a lot and even got to go to the science lab where she touched snakes! Here is a shot of her on the monkey bars on her second day.


2 comments:

grandma D said...

Prettiest girl in 1st grade!! Have a fun year learning all sorts of great stuff:) xoxo

louis said...

Looks like she likes those boots!