Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nursery Field Trip

One of the days that I was sick with the flu (before we knew that's what it was) I woke up with no fever. It was the day of our second field trip. Daddy came to school with me and we lined up at the door to walk over to the nursery.

 I was partners with Nicholas. I was really excited to go out on the trip and was glad I didn't have to miss it.
 Here we are outside the nursery after we walked over there.
 Next we went inside and the owner of the nursery talked to us about what we were going to be doing.
 Nicholas is a fun partner!
 Here I am with my group looking at the grasses.
 I worked hard to write down all the information from the signs.



Daddy left me at school and went to work after we got back. About an hour after he left, Maestra called him and told him I was shivering, even though I was wearing my sweatshirt and all my clothes. We headed to the Dr. and she gave me a flu test. Turns out that even though I had a flu shot, I still got the flu. The rest of the week's fun was cancelled and I stayed home on the couch watching cartoons.

No comments: