Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Grandpa Visits

Grandpa surprised us with a visit last weekend. As soon as he arrived, I took him into my room for some art time. He helped me cut up paper for a project. He did not help me clean up though!


 Mommy got us to pose for some pictures with him.

 We all sat together in the rocking chair. It was great to see Grandpa and I can't wait for Christmas so I can see him again. Mommy's favorite part of his visit was listening to his snoring on the baby monitor :)

1 comment:

louis said...

I've been told that, if I snore, a baby monitor is not required to hear me. But since I don't snore, what your mommy heard, or thought she heard, must have been you.

I had fun visiting and look forward to seeing you again in a couple of days.

Love, Grandpa