Friday, August 24, 2012

The Zoo


We went to the zoo a couple weeks ago. I asked to go on my own with "none friends" so I could pick what I wanted to see. Here I am posing in front of the zebras.

We spent a lot of time hanging out by the giraffes, especially looking at the baby giraffe.

 This was Fiona's first trip to the zoo. She was not a huge fan. It was a hot day and she hasn't spent much time in the stroller so she was hot and crying a lot of the time.
 Nap time in the stroller after a snack while I ate lunch.
 I love hanging out with my baby sister!

 After lunch we went on some rides. I drove a car
 and an airplane. I was a little disappointed that my airplane would not go up and down.
 After a diaper change for Fiona we went on the train to see the outback animals before heading home.

No comments: