Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ballet

I have been taking ballet at the Y for the last two months. I love to go and wear my pink ballet suit and dance. On the last day of this session, the mommies and daddies got to come down onto the floor and watch us do t a little performance.


At the end of each class, we get to dance around with scarves. Its called freeze dance. While the music is on, we dance according to the teachers directions and when the music stops, we freeze. Turns are my favorites.



I started the second session today with a big differnce being that my friend Emma is in class with me now and when Melina gets back from Hawaii she will be in it to. Emma and I did a great job being in class together today. We listened and didn't talk to each other or anything until class was over. We'll see how it goes when we add Melina to the party!

1 comment:

louis said...

Very nice! Looks like you are having fun. Ask your mommy to get her toe shoes out and show you how she did it.

Love, Grandpa