I moved up to the 4 year old level of gymnastics this last month. I am having to do much harder things and I'm loving it. Here are some videos from my recent class. The first is part of a rotation on some bars.
Mommy used to have to do this trust fall when she was in college. She would be blindfolded, cross her arms over her chest and she was supposed to fall back, knowing her friends would catch her. She could never do it. She always put a foot back to catch herself. I was listening to my teacher describe what she wanted us to do and I just fell right back. I am really good at it now.
Finally, the teacher had us hang from the bar over the foam pit and then she threw the foam blocks at us so that we could try to catch them with our legs.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment