I decided a few weeks ago that I would like to try to wear panties to bed at night instead of a diaper. I tried really hard for a couple of nights, but I kept having accidents. I switched back to pull ups, but kept trying to keep them dry. As soon as I switched back, I was dry 3 nights in a row! Daddy promised me good things each night if I kept my diaper dry (ice cream, a new toy, candy) and he said if I kept it dry for 7 nights in a row I could get TWO new princess dress from the Disney store. I had three nights of a wet diaper and then I went 10 nights in a row! Half of those I wore my pull up and the other half I was in panties. I got to go to San Francisco with Mommy and Daddy today to pick my dresses. I got a Princess Belle dress with high heeled shoes and a Princess wedding dress. I am such a big girl now!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yeah for Lily, she IS a big girl now and she is ready to go dancing in her pretty princess dress!! Good for you Lily
xoxo Grandma Donna
What a pretty princess!
Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment