On Halloween, we went trick or treating three times. First we went with Grammy down to Fourth Street for brunch and some trick or treating at the stores there. Then I had a nice nap. After I woke up we went to Emma's house for our Halloween potluck. I loved trick or treating this year. Last year I was one of the last people at each house and I wanted Mommy and Daddy with me. This year, I was one of the first two at the door each house and I did a lot of the knocking. I have quite a bag of candy. When we got back to Emma's I got to eat as much as I wanted.
When we got home, Daddy took me trick or treating at two of the neighbor's houses before we came inside for bed. We had left a huge bowl of candy on the porch for trick or treaters who came to our house. Daddy and I made a cute sign letting people know they could take what they wanted. It looked like the candy had not even been touched. Mommy took it to school to donate.
Hanging out in the kitchen with Daddy and Baby Maya
I'm ready to trick or treat
Emma and I sharing our loot
No comments:
Post a Comment