Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Beach

Its been "hot" here for a few days so Mommy and Daddy and I took a trip to Baker Beach in San Francisco on Sunday. When we first got there it was so foggy we couldn't see the bridge (a mile away) and you couldn't see much ocean.



Here is a picture of me with a little sand on my booty.
Eventually the sun came out and it warmed up some. I did some digging and some rolling around in the sand.


 Daddy and I played in the waves. We had a really nice day.


I did not get a nap though and by the end of the day I was super tired. I cried because the ice cream store was out of cones and then because my double scoop had two scoops on top of each other instead of next to each other. What a day!

No comments: