Today I went to the dr. for my three year check up. They weighed me (30lbs.) and measured me (38 inches) and then they wanted to do some tests. I had to put on headphones and try to tell the nurse which ear I heard sounds in. I didn't really do so well because I just kept saying I didn't hear any sounds. Then they took me over to the hallway and put some special glasses on my eyes and I had to read shapes on a chart. Then the dr. came in and asked me questions, like what my favorite green vegetable was. I said grapes :) We talked about what I ate and about my teeth and school and my friends. Then she made me walk on my toes and my heels and hop on one foot and do a big jump. It was kind of fun. Here is a picture of me in the funny glasses.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment