Last weekend, Mommy and I went on an adventure to Arizona. She picked me up early from school and our friend Anna drove us to the BART station. We rode the BART train to the Airport station and rode the bus (my first bus ride) to the airport. Then we got on the plane to Arizona.
I enjoyed playing with Mommy's friend Donna's children. I liked chasing Jessica around in circles and swimming in the little pool (the spa). I also played some games with Michael like this fishing game.
I also got to try out Jessica's drum set. What fun that was. She even has a cool light to turn on while you play.
On Sunday I woke up and missed my Daddy so much that all I said all morning was that I was ready to go to the airport. Mommy had to distract me with a play structure, the dogs and the turtle. But every chance I got, I asked her if the airplane was ready to take us to Daddy. We finally got on the plane and Pooh Bear and I took a nap. When we got home, Daddy was waiting for us with a flower for each of us. How I love my Daddy! Thanks Donna for a great trip!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment