
Mommy says that I have some of her genes. She eats some things in interesting ways. One of those things is a peanut butter cup. I have never seen her eat one, but she told me yesterday that she eats the little ridges off the top edge of it before eating the rest.
So, yesterday afternoon as we were walking home from school, we had to stop at the "little store" for some eggs and ziploc bags. My favorite thing about the little store is they have individual pieces of candy by the register and Mommy and Daddy will usually get one for me. Yesterday I asked for a peanut butter cup so Mommy bought me one. As we walked home, I unwrapped it and ate it. When Mommy noticed how I was eating it, she made me stop to take a picture to show Daddy that I must have that eating gene that she has.
I just wanted to eat up my peanut butter cup!
No comments:
Post a Comment