



On Christmas Eve, I got lots of great things. When I woke up from my nap, my Grammy had come to visit. Then she and Mommy and I went to the nail store and I got pretty fingers and toes. Then we came home and got dressed up for a fancy dinner in the city. It was lots of fun. Daddy let me play a great game on his phone and I behaved really well. Then we came home, put out cookies for Santa and a carrot for the reindeer and I went to bed so Santa could come.
2 comments:
Lily, you are so pretty in your party dress and big smile. Did Santa eat the cookies?
Your Mommy and Daddy look sharp too in their fancy clothes.
XOXO Grandma Donna
You all look really great! I don't think I've seen your daddy so gussied-up since he got married.
Post a Comment