I went to Disneyland again! Thursday morning we woke up early and rode an airplane to Los Angeles. Grammy picked us up and drove us to the Magic Kingdom where we met up with Grandpa, Uncle Louis, Uncle Stephen and Aunt Natalie. Uncle Stephen brought me a chocolate cupcake all the way from Las Vegas! First thing we did was go see my friends Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger. I liked them so much this year. I couldn't keep my eyes off them when they first came out and I didn't want to stop hugging Pooh. Uncle Stephen bought me another giant sucker. We went on rides and took pictures and then got in the car to head for the hotel. I was pooped! I had some crackers and played with my new toys, but I couldn't resist the lull of the car ride. It was a great day!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment