I had a great Fouth of July. I went to the Farmers' Market in the city for breakfast. Daddy and I shared a mortadella hot dog. I loved it!
Then, when we came home, we went to the park by our house for their celebration. I saw a firetruck, went in several kinds of bounce houses and played on the park structures. The best part of the park was the pony rides. I went twice, even though I had to wait in line for 45 minutes the second time! Mommy got a sunburn.
I took a nap after that and then my friends started to arrive for a bbq. We played on the swing and with my soccer and footballs. We ate lots of good food. Daddy made a pork butt and I had a sandwich. I also had some macaroni salad and fruit. Mommy made ice cream and I really enjoyed that and the whipped cream. I had a whole bowl of whipped cream all on its own.
After my friends left, Mommy and Daddy took me to see fireworks. Daddy thought he grabbed my sweatshirt, but he didn't so he zipped me into his sweatshirt to watch. We snuggled and I saw my first fireworks. I told Mommy and Daddy they were sparkly. What a great day!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment