Mommy and I had a spring break last week and we had tons of fun. Early in the week we had a play date at my friend Dalia's house. We all got in her crib and jumped up and down and Melia and I kept closing ourselves in the closet. Mommy and I went to the park and took walks with the doggie. We also met our friends Krista and Melia at the Lawrence Hall of Science. We had fun in the water room. We played with magnets and water. We went outside too and played in the little river. On Thursday Mommy and I went shopping in the city for an easter dress and then we went to the Academy of Sciences to see the fishies. I just love those fishies. We got to see them being fed. Then we met Daddy for lunch. In the evening we had a play date with Melia while her Mommy and Daddy went to a play. Daddy read to us on the couch. Friday we went to the zoo and went swimming. Then we had our monthly potluck at my friend Melina's. Saturday we went on a candy hunt at the park for easter with my friend's Sofia and Joey. Then later, Joey and his Mommy and Daddy came over for dinner. On Sunday we all went to brunch in the city and then back to the Academy for more fishies. We also went and looked at the flowers outside the conservatory. It was a busy week, but it was lots of fun to hang out with Mommy.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment