I am 22 months old now. It was a busy month for our family. We had lots of gatherings with friends. It rained LOTS. I hated being stuck inside so much. We spent lots of time at Target to I could run around! We traveled to the central valley to see some family when my great grandma died.
As I have mentioned before, I like to do things by myself. When I don't I want a certain person to do them for me. If I don't get my way, I tend to throw tantrums. Mom and Dad just watch me. Crying is supposed to get me what I want!
I have done many cute things that Mommy wished she had the camera for. Here are 3 of them:
1.) I have a stuffed piglet that rides in the car with me wherever I go. On the way home from school the other day, I saw a big truck. I wanted Piglet to see so I held him up and said," Big truck, see?"
2.) I asked Mommy if I could have some ice for an owie. She opened the freezer and I told her I would get it. She turned around to finish prepping dinner. Suddenly she heard me making noises and turned back. I had taken the ice cream out of the freezer, removed the top and then gone to the untensil drawer and gotten out the ice cream scoop. I was all ready to serve myself!
3.) I love the phone. I picked up the home phone off the floor and pressed some buttons. I then held the phone up to my ear and said, "Hello, Joey." My first phone call to a boy! Poor Daddy.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment