I am 21 months old now. Art is one of my favorite things. Whenever I go to school or in my room and I see the art table I say ," paint, paint." I like to use crayons and paints, playdough and stamps. I am in an eating stickers phase right now so I don't get to use them much.
Ialso love to walk the dog. Mommy and Daddy have to help some, but I can walk her a long way. I know the names of all my friends at school and in my playgroup. I even know where some of them live when I pass by.
I can completely dress and undress myself whenever I want now. I even take my diaper off and try to change it myself. Nothing is safe around me! I can reach and grab just about anything, including knives off counters.
I talk constantly and can even say short sentences like Mommy sit down, play. I repeat most things I hear as well. Including things like butt and crap :) I eat with a fork and spoon and drink out of a cup. I like to climb on things and jump off of them. I dance and read and sing and try to do everything myself! Mommy says it is hard to believe how much I change each day.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment