Friday, January 16, 2009

My Jobs

There are certain things that I think of as my jobs. I have to put the empty water bottles in the recycling. I am in charge of feeding the dog now, especially the cookie part. If the dishwasher is moving, I am supposed to go for a ride. I will come running through the house if I hear someone doing one of these things without me. Tonight, Mommy gave me a can of beans to take into the kitchen. I took them in, opened the utensil drawer, found the can opener and tried my hardest to get that can open. The only thing that distracted me was my newest job. Uncle Louis gave Mommy a salad spinner for Christmas. I looooove to spin the salad! Thanks Uncle Louis!


1 comment:

louis said...

Lily, I think you are supposed to wait until it stops before you open it. And watch your fingers before you put the top back on!