Saturday, August 9, 2008

15 months

I am 15 months old now. I do so many fun things. I can go up and down stairs on my own. I really want to try to do it walking, but Mommy and Daddy insist that I hold their hand if I am going to do that. I walk EVERYWHERE. I have full run of the house with the exception of the bathroom (much to the dismay of my dogs!) I talk tons. I can say more than 30 words at this point. I love to talk to everyone, including the dogs. I like to tell everyone bye bye when we are leaving.

I enjoy going to the park and swinging the most right now, although I still enjoy the slide every once in a while. I am learning to like playing in the sand. I follow directions when I feel like it. I am working hard to eat with a fork and spoon. I am pretty good at eating my cereal and milk with a spoon by myself now. Other things like yogurt can still be hard. I can occasionally spear my own food with a fork, but I like it better if Mommy or Daddy puts the food on and then I eat it off. They are still my favorite animal by the way.

I have 10 teeth, including 2 molars. Mommy thinks a third molar is coming in, but I won't let her get a good look at the top of my mouth! Mommy bought me a growth chart and I measure 26 1/2 inches on it. According to our scale I still only weigh about 20 pounds.

I have really enjoyed having the summer with Mommy. I still go to school once a week for a few hours so I don't forget about my teachers and friends there, but being with Mommy is the best. We go to the zoo and the park and spend mornings taking walks. I love reading right now so I have Mommy read to me over and over every day. Then Daddy comes home and I have both of them read the books to me. I am growing and changing every day and I am glad Mommy has been around to watch me this summer!





No comments: